Collaborating to improve the health and well being of young women in the South.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!

Day three of the New Year and I've managed to keep many of my resolutions...take a vitamin (check), bring a healthy lunch to work (check), remember to breathe (check - I'm serious - don't you sometimes get so busy you forget to breathe?), and start writing a proposal for funding to make 2012 the year Every Women Southeast becomes a force for change (check)! I love the first week of January and I love making resolutions. There is something beautiful about a fresh start and setting intentions for the year. Even if we don't achieve them, putting them forward and giving them a name is important. This is a dynamic time - for health care and for social change. I can't imagine a better year for us to move forward together and make things happen!

No comments: